I remember when I lost 100 pounds before I always went on the scale and I would get frustrated that I was not losing some weeks but gaining. I couldn't figure out why until I talked to my friends and Beachbody coach Phil and told him what my issues were. I told him that I am working hard and following my healthy eating change and I am gaining weight.
He asked if I am measuring myself. I said to him,
No Why?
That is when he explained the whole pound of muscle vs pound of fat. He told me to start taking measurements and keeping track. I did and I noticed that the days the scale went up so did my arms, legs, chest and thighs, but my waist and belly got smaller.
Now as for my post yesterday I was told that diet and exercise is a huge thing, and that it will take time. I agree. In the last 4 years I have lost close to 100 pounds and gained most of it back. It took me 30 years to put it on and I know it will not go away if I skip that meal, just like i know that I will not gain it all back if i eat that huge burger. My big issues is that I love to eat. I have fought off many addictions in my life and food is just another one.
The one thing I am going to be working on this year is to make all my food for the week. I will plan out my meas and eat more yet small meals and water will be my best friend. I plan to drink 5L+ of water a day and try to cut out the boxed crap. It will be hard but I am determined to do this.
I will post me weight and measurements every Sunday and post my weekly workouts using Fitocracy. You can track my workouts HERE.
So on that note. Happy Sunday and Enjoy the day.


I am always anxious to see your progress. No matter how small it is a step in the right direction, Keep on Triing!
ReplyDelete