Sunday, January 26, 2014

Time to get get it back in gear.

Last night I drank, I drank allot. I knew it was a bad idea, but I didn't let that stop me. I thought that it would help me forget my problems. It didn't.

I have gone years without drinking and I fell off the wagon. I have been here before and I knew today that I don't want to go back there again. I can normally have a drink and enjoy myself, But with the things going on in my life over the last 2 months I guess I forgot how to stop.

While I was drinking I somehow I hurt my back. I don't know how but sometime after I went to bed I must have hurt myself. I didn't sleep well and more than anything drinking didn't solve any of my problems. I want to say that I am sorry for falling off the wagon. I will be strong.

With that said it is time to get back on track. Today is a new day.


No comments:

Post a Comment