Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 1: #Project365

So with the new Year here I had this idea that I pictures of either myself, family, friends, nature or something I find interesting. I kind of got the idea from Google+. They did the same thing but it was only 2 dozen photos in a min added to some music.


That got me thinking and I decited that I am going to take a photo every day and add it to a folder and on Jan 1st 2015 I will put it all together and show how my year went. It could be pretty interesting to say the least. 

So for day one I took this photo of me that the Gym getting ready to do my workout with the kids. 


But after a really crappy workout and feeling like crap I went for a 4 km run outside in the -38C Canadian winter air and got this picture instead. I really think it shows how determined I am going to be in 2014.


So here it comes down to this. Which one should be the official day one picture? I think this will be a cool little project to keep my mind occupied. 

Happy New years everyone. 

2 comments: