Sometimes we come across these little motivational saying on social media and think to ourselves. Yes that is about me. I know how that feels. Well this one just hit me like a Mack truck (yes I know what that feels like as I have been hit by a Mack truck in 2000) and knew what it meant to me.
In the last month I have been tested beyond where I thought I needed to be, but I am learning my strengths and where my weaknesses are. In 2014 I will find my weak spots and work on them.
2014 is going to be my year to be to improve the person than I am and help become a person I never thought I could be.

Where a lot of people would have thrown in the towel, you take that towel, wipe off the sweat and keep on going! I'm cheering for you Chris.
ReplyDeleteThank You Mardy. It is people like you who keep me going strong.
Delete