Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 7: The Fear.

We went tot he dentist and Miss Bella said that she was scared. She has never really gone to a dentist before. So we knew she was kind of scared. We told her that the dentist was just wanting to count her teeth and see how everything was in her mouth. She refused. We got into the cab and she was having a bit of a meltdown.

We got to the dentist and she was still a bit scared until we walked in. Well I am not sure what happened but she was fine. They called me back to get my check up and as I am laying there I hear the kids go by also. They put J-Man in one room, Miss Bella in another room, and I could hear my wife say to J-Man that she was going to be back but needed to make sure Miss Bella was fine.

They did the check ups on the kids and said that J-Man has 2 spots that need to be fixed and Miss Bella has one. After spending almost 3 hours at the dentist they were able to put one of the kids in to get their teeth fixed. So I asked who wanted it done and Miss Bella put up her hand. I kind of thought this is going to be bad, but she walked all the way to the back, jumped up into the chair and laid back.



They gave her some sleep gas and went to work. She was a Champ, and was running around like normal within a minute after the Dentist fixed her tooth. She has made a point to say that she is not scared at all. And she got over it because as she said
"They got T.V's with Bubble Guppies and Netflix."
What a kid I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment