So for Day 4 I am going to put my weight. I have been trying to get this under control and have so much to lose 100 pounds. I started at over 330 pounds and got down to 245 3 years ago. After fighting injuries and depression I gained back a large chunk of what I have lost.
My goal is to lose about 2 pounds a week. I think that is very doable. That will put me at just over 100 pounds in a year.I will be getting my schedule back on track. Since the kids are out of school for the winter break I have been up until 2-4 am most days, and not working out at all. over the last 2 weeks I have put on 6 pounds also.
My schedule is going to be:
Monday: Spin (morning) Run (night)
Tues: Weights (morning) Karate (night)
Wed: Spin (morning) Run (night)
Thur: Weights (morning) Karate (night)
Fri: Spin (morning)
Sat: Karate (morning) Run (afternoon)
Sun: Rest (swim with the kids)
This is a very doable schedule as I will also be in school too so this will have to do until April when I start to step up training for my Olympic triathlon.

No comments:
Post a Comment