Look at Lance Armstrong. He lived a lie for how many years? And one day his faults shifted and cracked. His life changed in a split second.
We all have our faults. Some fracture under normal life and others crack under extreme pressures. Mine are coming to show and there is no hiding my faults. I could try to fill them and hide them, but that is not what I'm about. Open book here.
With that said I'm not sure what is going on and I'm thankful that I'm able to get the help to try and figure this out.
I just hope that doing this I'm not going to lose my family. They have supported me before, but now it feels like I'm not letting them anymore. I get angry easily, my temperament has been unstable as of late, my dreams and aspirations are just dying.
I want to give up. No bike shop, no IRONMAN, no school, just shut down everything I've worked so had for. I know that's not the right thing to do and am fighting off the hasty urges to just say "F it" and scrap everything. Last night I almost did. I almost posted my bike online to sell it, I didn't but I almost did.
Just remember that we all have our faults, sometimes it's to be number one, to please someone, to be successful, smarter than someone else, whatever it is try to be open about it. Try to show your weakness so that you can build on them and make them the strongest part of you.

No comments:
Post a Comment