I told him how I was told that I should tell my story and become a public speaker. I told him that Yes I have seen and been around allot of stuff but it is not something I should share with people. Well today after thinking about what my friend Jonathan had said to me before and having this person tell me to get off my ass and share my story I am.
So with that said I am going to start writing out my story. It will not be finished for awhile because I want to finish it about crossing the finish line as a Champion. It will be done when I cross that finish line of the IRONMAN. I will be sitting down in the next week and emailing my friend who is a writer and asking for some advice.
He helped me out when I was with Operation Come Home and when we wrote a collective book were published. I will share my story for the world to read. It will nt be easy but it needs to be done.
Here is to a new chapter in life, a happier chapter.

No comments:
Post a Comment