So I was having a bad day and I knew how to change it. I went and ran the race course that I will be doing on the weekend. I ran hard as I could. My sides were hurting, felt like I wanted to puke, and I just pushed harder.
As great of a run it was I was plagued with issues too. My headphones stopped working, my app crashed on the run, my phone kept going off with calls and text messages too. At one point I was running a 3'33" pace according to my Nike+.
Just do your best, Chris. Sure a lot of people look up to you but in the end if you gave it your best, that's what's important. The only person you have to please is yourself. Keep Triing!
Just do your best, Chris. Sure a lot of people look up to you but in the end if you gave it your best, that's what's important. The only person you have to please is yourself. Keep Triing!
ReplyDelete